The Black Men’s Brain Health (BMBH) Emerging Scholars Program is accepting applications.
The BMBH Emerging Scholars Program supports early and mid-career investigators examining brain aging among Black men. Scholars will receive opportunities to expand their research trajectories, connect with leading national scholars, and engage with local community organizations.
You may attend an upcoming information sessionfor our Emerging Scholars Program. Join us to learn what it means to be an Emerging Scholar, followed by a Q&A. The upcoming sessions will be held on
September 8th 6- 6:30pm EST
Zoom Link: bit.ly/EmergingScholarInfo
Learn more about the Emerging Scholars Program.
- Terminal degree candidate, postdoctoral fellow, or early career faculty member
- Mid career scientist
- Available to attend BMBH 2023 and 2024 conferences during Super Bowl week
- Available to participate professional development workshops
- View full eligibility and FAQs at mensbrainhealth.org
- Networking with brain health experts and representatives from community organizations
- Professional development & cohort building
- Travel support
- Attend BMBH conference Feb. 7-9th
To apply, please submit:
Curriculum vitae or NIH Biosketch and Statement of Purpose
Apply here: https://redcap.link/EmergingScholar
Application Due: September 15th, 2022!
Notification of acceptance: October 28th, 2022
Questions? Please contact:
Dr. Desiree Byrd firstname.lastname@example.org
Michael Malesky email@example.com